Marika V. Roman
Speech-Language Pathologist, Vocologist, Myofunctional Therapist
Toronto Speech-Language Pathology and
Myofunctional Therapy Service:
-open mouth posture
Phone: 416-96-SPEAK / 416-967-7325
- A Speech Language Pathologist registered with CASLPO (the College of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists of Ontario).
- Honors Degree in Communication Disorders from Brock University & University of Toronto.
- Master of Science Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from Nazareth College, Rochester, New York.
- Post-graduate Specialist’s Diploma in Vocology, (the science and practice of medical voice therapy) from the University of Iowa’s National Center of Voice and Speech.
- Certification as Oral Facial Myologist from the Academy of Orofacial Myofunctional Therapy
- Certification as an Autism Intervener from the Geneva Center for Autism.
- North York General Hospital/Acute Care assessing and managing adult inpatients with neurogenic communication and swallowing disorders.
- Professional lecturer at Brock University.
- Consulting Speech-Language Pathologist for CAM-H for swallowing, communication and feeding disorders.